Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"i miss your soup and i miss your bread, and a letter in your writing doesn't mean you're not dead. . ."

Hey, hey my curious cactuses!

(We’ll get to cactuses later.)

Well, Tiffers lappytoppy be seriously dead so that means no photoshop which means no new blog for me just yet.  *whine!*  But soon. . .that means for now I’m going to have to use this one as a food blog for a bit, so let’s get it out of the way.  First of all, I don’t mean that to sound like, “oh, I don’t care,” because I do, it just sucks that when I was eating horribly I thought about food all day and now that I’m trying to control it, I still have to think about food all day.  *sigh* 

Got up early this morning to eat breakfast:  wheat bread, eggs, cheese, mustard, slice of ham and pineapple slices (which totally made me sad), cup of coffee and Sprite Zero later on, 7 points.  And my belly is full.  I need to eat lunch before I go to work, but the thought of food right now is oh so unappealing.  Last night when I went to bed I still had like 9 points I could eat, but there was no way in hell I was going to put one more piece of food in my mouth for fear of projectile vomiting.

Lunch is already planned: half a can of Progresso light chicken noodle soup and wheat bread, mozzarella cheese, tomato and basil sandwich.  Sounds totally awesome in my head, but my belly is totally objecting at the moment.  Hopefully by 2 o’clockish it will be hungry again.  I don’t get off work until 9 so din-din will probably be a Smart Ones and salad.

And I ABSOLUTELY have got to get a food journal ASAP!  I’ve just been writing it down on notebook paper and I keep losing the damn thing!  GRRR!  Lost it once yesterday, found it and between last night and this morning, I’ve lost it again. . .

Bug got her Labyrinth shirt in the mail yesterday and wore it to school today.  She was super excited this morning to go show it off!


The Bowie pic is from one of her fav songs in the movie.  It's awesome to hear to her sing, "your eyes can be so cruel, cruel, cruel!"  I’m going to wear mine to work today and when she comes home we’ll take Labyrinth t-shirt pictures.

Found me a new sexy Bowie song to play over and over until people hate me for it. . .Cactus.  Yes, when I first seen the title of the song and skipped over it because, “any song about a cactus is gonna be lame,” I was judging it by its ‘looks.’  And yes, it’s a Pixies’ cover, but The Pixies sing it all stalker-like and Bowie sings it like he wants to sex you up.  Llllooooovvvveeee it!  Even though when it very first starts I want to start singing, “I got a little change in my pocket going jingle lingle ling. . .”  (Gonna have to give that a listen today too.)  David Bowie and his skinny self singing it all sexy like. . .I need Heathen now!  But seriously, who is gonna bloody their hand on cactus tree?  That’s just painful and unsanitary and unnecessary and David Bowie is gonna do naughty things with your bloody dress.  As Tiffers said last night, “prance around in it.”  LOL  But I <3’s it.

And have you ever tried to grow a cactus?  I have.  And it died.  My grandmother got me one for my birthday and apparently even though it didn't need water that often, it needed water more often than I thought.  I did really good for awhile then one day it's like, "hey, my cactus all dried up and covered in dust!"  Giving it water then won't help.  Plus it's all prickly with needles (cuz it's a freakin cactus!) and those prickly things are owy when they come in contact with your skin because sometimes you forget it's a cactus and you just grab it.  Don't do that.  Seriously.  Don't do it.  And for goodness sakes, water it!    

Well, I’ve got to eat some lunch and get ready for work.  Done now. . . :)

PS  This blog brought to you by David Bowie’s Cactus.

No comments:

Post a Comment