Saturday, February 12, 2011

"oh no, not me, i never lost control, you're face to face with the man who sold the world. . ."

Hello there my pretties!

How are ya’ll this pretty Saturday?

Well. . .my closet fell last night.  And it made me sad.  So I ignored it until early this morning when I absolutely had to get something out of it.  This is what it looked like.

(after I removed the stuff that hurtled itself at me when I opened the door)

Let’s begin the very long detailed version of how this came to pass, or as my family call many of my stories ‘the Rose Nylund’ version.  Now, I just cleaned it out a few months ago and got rid of a lot of things in there, bought under the bed totes and hid away a ton of random stuffs that I like to hoard.  So it was very roomy. . .or so I thought.  Last night we all went to Barnes and Nobles and I told the Bug that maybe we could find a Bowie book. . .looked and looked and looked.  Didn’t find a thing.  That is until Tiffers nonchalantly walked down the middle where all the bargain books are and found this:

(look at that smile!)

In my last blog, I talked about how I needed a Bowie shelf.  Well, this book just drove that point home.  I decided to get rid of my book shelf and what better place to hide them away than in the closet, right?  Wrong.  So very, very wrong.  Got ‘em all in there nice and neat, got my Bowie shelf set up looking all spiffy. . .


10 minutes later. . .BOOM!  I knew instantly what is was.  But I mean, I really didn’t have that much in there.  Right? 

(that's definitely not too many books)

Right?!?

(or too many clothes. . .and easter baskets. . .and board games. . .)

Well, maybe I did have a few too many things in there.  My bad.  But was the tiny Bowie shelf with less than 10 CDs worth it?  Most definitely.

On a happier note, I’m down four more pounds!  Yays!  And to celebrate I had 10 points at McDonalds and it was totally deelish!  Yays for McDonalds!  Yes, it’s the worst place I could have possibly gone, but the ice cream cones there are only 2 points. . .but I also had me an 8 point french fry and it was totally worth it.  Didn’t even go over my daily points.  Yays!

Well, my daddy put my closet back up so I’ve gotta get all this stuff crammed back in there. . .well, less.  I bought me two totes to hide some more of it away. . .no more room in my bedroom though, this stuff is going in the shed.

Done now. . .  :)

PS  This blog brought to you by David Bowie’s The Man Who Sold the World. . .


PSS  My fav part is the 'oh's' at the end. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment