Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"he can kick like a mule, it's a real mean team. . ."

Hey, hey my glorious groundhogs!

Today Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring. . .whoo-hoo! 

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0202/Punxsutawney-Phil-2011-will-see-early-spring.-Can-we-trust-a-groundhog

But, apparently the question is, ‘Can we trust a groundhog who couldn't really care one way or another whether or not he sees his shadow?”  Well I am.  I am so done with winter this year.  Seriously.  Done.  Usually I LOVE winter, but this year it just started snowing way too early and just hasn’t stopped.  Plus, not to sound like a senior citizen, but the cold really does mess with your aches and pains and in my case, my back.  So winter, you can go off and fornicate yourself cuz I’m done with you!

Off today, but got a few things to do.  Grocery shopping (eating healthy is expensive!), hair store, laundry, cleaning and keeping track of my foody points is another chore as well.  Tiffers brought us all home WW food diaries last night and I don’t like it.  Gonna just go buy me a notebook to keep it in, with the WW I feel too cramped in it, it’s so tiny!

This morning I just went simple with Special K vanilla almond cereal and a banana.  Yum!  Also, this morning there was some sort of fowl smelling hazelnut coffee already in the coffee pot and it made me sad.  No coffee for me today.  No idea what I’m gonna do for lunch, I’m going to make the WW chicken alfredo tonight for din-din.  The recipe sounds even better than how we usually make it. . .I’ll let ya know how it turns out. . .

So, I’m beginning to believe I have an ebay problem again.  Not good.  Let me begin by explaining my previous ebay problem.  When I got my first job and discovered ebay, I was a Goo Goo Dolls memorabilia/CD/random stuffs/concert ticket buying fool.  Well, one day I had to put a stop to it, haven’t been on ebay in years. . .until this year.  I did all my Christmas shopping online this year cuz my back wouldn’t allow me to walk the stores and stand in line for long periods of time.  So I ebay-ed a couple things.  Then when me and Tiffers started Bugglette’s ,I began buying buttons and ribbon.  Now. . .well now it’s turned into Bowie!buying.  I’ve bought so much Bowie and I just can’t stop!  And if I don’t win this Strangers When We Meet single (Outside album version, Buddha of Suburbia version and a live version of The Man Who Sold The World,) I’m just gonna die!  


I literally CANNOT do anymore Bowie!buying on ebay until I have weighed in on Friday.  Otherwise my reward of a Bowie CD will be pointless. . .cuz right now it still counts, the others I bought before I made that promise to myself, not this single of course (I’m bad I know!), but the others are not deal breakers.  And technically this is a single, not an album so I’m still in the clear right?  Right?  RIGHT?!?!?  Yeah, that’s what I thought.  You can’t judge me!

Well, I’ve gotta jump off here now and get a shower. . .I might be back laters to update my foodiness for the day. . .done now. . .  :)

PS  This blog brought to you by David Bowie’s All The Young Dudes.


PSS  One day, when I’m all skinnified, I’m gonna be able to do that high kick. . .to the face of my enemies!  Muhwahahahahahaha!!!!! 


UPDATE:  The WW chicken alfredo was awesome possum!  One mistake though, because I didn’t really know how to measure ounces, or have anything to measure ounces with, I made too much pasta and it was a little dry, but that just means left overs for tomorrow. . .bought bunches of yummy healthy foods today and a few new Healthy Choice meals I’ve never had before. . .gotta head back out to the kitchen and make my breakfast for in the morning.  I bought some turkey sausage today, never had that before either.  I have had ground turkey and thought it was absolute rubbish!  Yuck, yuck, yuck.  I personally just don’t like turkey anyway.  When I was little my dad used to buy it all the time and put it in Hamburger Helper (which we ate every night my mom had to work with corn and canned biscuits) and it was just nasty.  A few people have told me you just gotta season it right so I thought if I bought sausage with the sausage seasoning maybe I can stomach it.  Mix it with some egg whites and cheese, put it on these whole wheat bread thingys we got and it sounds pretty deelish in my mind. . .

I’ve still got 14 points left.  Might have me a little snack before I head to bed.  Still have quite a few things to do before I can go to bed.

Check out my little Bug watching her David Bowie.  She made a cozy little nook in my bedroom (which I’ve got to pick up) in front of the TV and watched Bowie until she literally could not keep her eyes open.  I finally had to tell her to go to bed, we can finish watching it tomorrow.


Well, I think that’s it for the day.  See ya tomorrow!

PSSS  I won the David Bowie CD, now I don't have to die!

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the ww trackers, I always found them frustrating because I write big darn it! So I started keeping a notebook but also, this little thing is pretty handy too: http://memoryminder.com/dietminder.asp

    They are $15 but you can get them at Barnes & Noble and they have enough pages for like 3-4 months. I love it.

    I'm so proud of you guys, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the encouragement!

    and that's my problem too, i write big not to mention i need like 2 pages to fill out my entire day cuz i'm super detailed. i like to write down how much each ingredient is, not just put one total down for one meal, i like to know where each and every one of my points have gone for the day. . .and i am definitely gonna look into that book, me and this WW one are about to fight! lol

    ReplyDelete