Sunday, February 6, 2011

"bye bye love. . ."

Hey there blog-o readers!

Didn’t write anything yesterday.  My bad.  I really meant to, but then when I think about yesterday, nothing really awesome happened, except this!



And this!


Got it all in the mail!  Whoop whoop!  That was my ebay shopping spree, one more should still be on it's way. And look at Bug's smile with her new Labyrinth record!  We're redoing her room and we’ve already bought these uber cute guitar sheets and I’ve found her a black comforter with this cute little white design on it.  We’ve got all her Labyrinth prints framed, her one huge Labyrinth poster and then her Goo Goo Dolls collage framed.  She’s always talking about how she loves my room and when she gets big she wants one just like it and I’ve got records sitting around so I bought her her very first one.  . .I wish I had a picture of her face when she opened it, it was priceless!

And I am so in love with my Strangers When We Meet single. . .like ya’ll are surprised right?  lol  And the ‘live’ version of The Man Who Sold The World, sounds more like a remix than something live.  Outside is just kinda out there. . .I know it’s a concept album, but other than SWWM I’m not sure I like much of anything else, although I still haven’t fully listened to it or read all of the ‘Nathan Adler’s Diary.’  I’m off tomorrow and will definitely devote some time to it and let ya’ll know what I think about it then. . .like I’m sure your dying to hear about it. . .

Weight Watchers has been going pretty, hmm, decent?  Yesterday at work, we had our monthly lunch that the shop pays for and we decided to go to Snappy Tomato (which makes pizza) but they had salad on the menu too.  My manager is also on WW so we got a salad and decided to split some baked pasta.  When we get the salad she goes back there to eat hers and is like, “Oh no, Mandy, look at this.”  It is covered in cheese, ham and pepperoni!  Oh noes!  First of all, I don’t like ham anyway, no problem there.  But I so love some pepperoni and cheese.  Yum!  I ended up picking off the ham, red onion, these banana pepper things, some of the cheese and some of the pepperoni, which means I’m basically left with a lot of lettuce and black olives.  I put the dressing on it, some sort of Italian stuff and yuck!  I forced down a few bites and put it in the fridge and told the rest of the peeps there whoever wanted it could have it.  Then I open the pasta and notice my manager has only eaten about a ¼ of it.  It’s covered in tomato sauce and the cheese has been baked to a golden bubbly with about ½ an inch of grease sitting on top of it.  It looked deelish!  Which means it was crazy, insanely BAD for me.  But I did have 3 bites, put it away (very reluctantly I might add) and ate my granola bar and banana I had in my purse.  (Is it weird that I always have a banana in my purse now?)  Not going to be eating anymore evil Snappy Tomato anytime soon. . .Taco Bell is going to be my safest bet if I ever want to eat out again. . .

Today has gone much, much better. . .even if I did sneak a bite of Bug’s pizza.  But I’m admitting it right, so that’s good?  I had a really good dinner; salad, Smart Ones alfredo and broccoli and a piece of bread.

OMG. . .listening the Outside album while I type and it’s so weird!  So very, very weird!  Although I am beginning hear bits and pieces of how it all flows together when listened to continuously . . .and Hallo Spaceboy is just the shit. . .but I’m still kinda weirded out, especially Baby Grace (A Horrid Cassette).  WTF?

Alrighty. . .gonna have me a little snack and watch I Survived laters.

Done now. . .  :)

PS  This blog brought to you by David Bowie’s Hallo Spaceboy.


PSS  This is my fav performance of this song. . .I mean, the man’s being back by 3 drummers!

PSSS  And at 4:12, that’s sexual harassment. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment