Thursday, February 3, 2011

"monday, tuesday, wednesday, born I was thursday's child. . ."

Hey, hey my beautiful blog readers!

How ya’ll doing?  Me?  Well, this morning I could have better lets put it that way.  I had this yummy breakfast all planned out, that I made the night before, of turkey sausage and eggs on whole wheat toast with cheese and mustard.  Yum, right?  No.  Not yum at all.  Woke up this morning and my leg was being a douche as usual, so I’m up extra early not only because of my leg, but so I can eat breakfast before I go to work.  Make my coffee, open the fridge and just look at that red Tupperware containing said yumminess.  My stomach revolted.  It started grumbling and jumping and if it could have run away, I think it would.  It was so not having it this morning.  And after that, I just felt like I was going to be sick all day.  For awhile, I thought I was going to be sick in the car on the way to work.  Finally about noon it calmed down.  Luckily I’ve started keeping tiny snacks in my purse (I also forgot to bring my healthy lunch.  Damn you angry tummy for blowing most of my days meal plan!) so I had a little Weight Watcher snack cake with my Diet Rite.  I’ve also got granola bars in there, but this WW cake thingy was chocolate and oh so yum.

When I came home I had a Lean Cuisine spaghetti thing and it was pretty good actually.  I’m not a real big fan of Lean Cuisine, but I bought a couple of those and some Healthy Choice just for something different. . .tonight steak (properly portioned of course) zucchini with tomato and onion (it’s seriously awesome!) and a baked potato.  My tummy is a little rumbly right now, might have me a snack in a bit. . .

I bought me a journal notebook to use for a bit to track my points, we'll see how it works out.  It’s definitely better than that tiny WW 3 month one. . .if it doesn't work out, I’m going to get one from Barnes and Nobles, but I already bought this one and pretty-fied it.



Today in the mail I got a super awesome package from my friend Jamie full of. . .wait for it. . .New Kids On the Block goodies!  Check it out!


OMG!  There are so many goodies in there!  There's books, a song book and like a bazillion NKOTB pics!  Not to mention on the back of some of the poster there is Wilson Philips, Milli Vanill, Marky Mark, Paula Abdul, Vanilla Ice. . .so much awesomeness!  Going to get some frames and add them to my awesome wall of music.  There is a very cutesy one of Jordan in this little red vest that I particularly like. . .


Don’t be jealous that I have all this awesome NKOTB memorabilia. . .but if you are a tiny bit. . .good!  LOL

Ok, done for now. . .  :)

PS  This blog brought to you by David Bowie’s Thursday’s Child.


PSS  How dare you glare at David Bowie?!?  He’s David freakin’ Bowie!  He will destroy you with his mighty high kick!

PSSS  This is one of Bug’s fav Bowie songs. . .

PSSSS  I stubbed 3 of my toes on a stool and said a very long string of very naughty words very loudly that I am very sorry to have said. . .but it really did hurt like a (*^@(&!^#*&(&*#@HJH!&^&^#&#)!*^&)~!&%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment