Friday, February 4, 2011

"standing in the way of control, live your life survive the only way that you know. . ."

Hey hey my adorable blog readers!

I am in a freakin’ uber awesome mood. . .been on Weight Watchers for 5 days and I’m already down 8 pounds!  Whoop whoop!  *doing the happy dance*  I know it’s probably all watery weight, but I don’t care, I am so freakin’ happy right now!  I was so scared that I wasn’t going to have lost a thing, I was even have crazy weigh in dreams, but it all worked out. . .and I bought me some Bowie.  Two of em!


Instead of rewarding myself for awesome things with food, it is now going to be music. . .can’t wait to see that grow and not me!  Not that my music collection isn’t massive already, this is definitely one thing that I won’t be sad about getting bigger. . .

Stayed for the meeting and there were definitely more people there than were last week. . .the place was practically full.  And it was pretty nice, I didn’t have much to say since it was my first official meeting, but boy there was this little old lady in the back that went off!  She has some anger issues with her Weight Watcher points, it was definitely an Oprah moment. . .but she seemed to feel better when she left so that’s all that matters. . .one sucky thing, my points went down which is what you want but 2 points adds up!  I’ll definitely live though. . .

Tiffers made some deelish meringues today, chocolate and vanilla.  The chocolate taste just like Coco Puffs and the vanilla are like a cookie minus the crunch and more melty.  The vanilla are my fav.


Oh yeah, and I get me a new wallet to match my Alice In Wonderland purse, the best Disney cartoon ever!  Other than The Lion King of course. . .that’s the first Disney cartoon I can vividly remember crying over.


Well, I actually think that’s about all I’ve got to say. . .for the moment. . .done now. . .

PS  This blog brought to you by The Gossip’s Standing In The Way of Control. . .


PSS  This is my fat girl mantra!

No comments:

Post a Comment