Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"the tension is here, between who you are and who you could be, between how it is and how it should be. . ."

Hey, hey my lovelies!

How ya’ll been?!

Well it’s been a crazy day for me.  My bestest bestie in all of the world moved out, ie my sister.  And all the way to Shelbyville!  So far!  And I have to say, I know it’s an excuse, but I could really care less, I’ve been stress eating.  I said it was because (men cover your ears) I was about to start my period, but not really.  I was just sad.

This morning I had to go to work and her and my parents were going while I was at work to take her and her massive load of stuffs to her new place.  So when I left I gave her a big hug (and my $32 dollar perfume!) and bawled like a big ‘ol baby.  i mean, she was going to be gone when I got home and it made me sad.  Luckily I have the most AWESOME manager in the world and she let me scoot out early so I could go with ‘em.  So we had a lovely car ride, unloaded bunches of stuffs (well not me cuz my back is a bastard, I took lots of pics) had deelishus Taco Bell then came back home.  And even though I told her when she left this time I wouldn't cry, I lied.  I bawled like a baby yet again.

And yes she’ll be back, I know this, but it’ll never be the same.  What can I say, I loves my thither.

Onto other things or I’m going to cry again. . .I’m about to have to get nasty with Argentina.  ‘Argentina?’ you ask.  ‘Why Argentina?  That’s totally random.’  Because that is where I ordered my David Bowie greatest hits DVD’s and they’re still not here.  They said 12 days.  I say I ordered them the 8th of February, it didn’t get mailed until the 18th of February and it’s 2 days late.  That’s a hell of a long time!  I’m gonna give ‘em until the end of the week. . .bad thing, I’ve ordered 2 other things from ‘em too!  *sigh*

But I did get these in the mail over the last few days. . .



So yeah. . .back to my Weight Watchers badness.  It’s not like I’ve been over eating, I’ve just had to dip into my weekly points, twice, and while that is totally allowed, I’ve yet to use them before.  It just feels like I’m cheating even though I’m not. . .if that makes any sense.  But that Taco Bell is sitting like a rock in my stomach.  Actually more like a boulder.  Yuck, yuck, yuck.  Plus I had a donut. . .I'm so bad!

Well I think I’m done for the night. . .I’ve gots a headache and my back be 'long car ride' owy. . .

Done now. . .  :)

PS  This blog brought to you by Switchfoot’s Dare You To Move. . .

1 comment: