Sunday, March 20, 2011

"and if you don't love me now you will never love me again. . ."

Hello my lovelies!

Seems like I’ve gotten a second wind tonight. . .don’t know where it came from.  Hmm. . .probably that 2 hour nap I had earlier.  I sleep like dookie at night but I am an awesome napper!

Today was my last day of work for a couple weeks, hopefully be back by the beginning of April which is my plan.  Got to go have some tests done Tuesday.  Not looking forward to that or how much it’s going to cost me.  Lots of things I got to get sorted during my time off.  I’m kinda sad about it. . .

Now, time for randomness! 

1.  Ice-T is a pretty decent actor.  I’ve watched a couple of Law & Order Special Victims Unit marathons as of late and he is a passable actor.

2.  David Bowie IS everywhere!  Rebel Rebel is in the trailer for the movie Arthur and his greatest hits album is on an ipod/iphone something or other commercial.

3.   David Gray’s song Forgetting is played during a preview for a lifetime movie.

4.  My headache FINALLY went away.

5.  My feets look almost normal again!

6.  I’ve gotta shave my legs and polish my toenails before I go to the doctor on Tuesday.  Not looking forward to either of those things at all.

7.  I’m running out of room to hang up posters!  I need a spot to hang up my awesome(ly crushed no thanks to the post office) David Bowie poster.

8.  I’m also pretty happy with my weight loss at the moment.  Down 18 pounds which is pretty suhweet.  And apparently it’s almost the exact amount of weight I’d gained since this time last year.  That’s what a vacation will do to ya unfortunately.  Delicious at the time, murder on the body.

Looky what’s watching me as I type.  She’s so annoying when she wants to be loved.

Gracie Woo Who

It is still pretty gorgeous out right now, definitely my kinda of weather.  Think I’m gonna sit here on the ‘puter for a bit with the window open, blare me some music/watch Law & Order SVU and have me a 0 points plus beer (uber eww but it’s 0 points!).

Done now. . .  :)

PS  This blog brought to you by the awesomness that is Fleetwood Mac’s The Chain.


PSS  I am very partial to The Dance.

PSSS  Lindsey Buckingham was my very first rock star crush. . .him and his shoulder shake.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment