Saturday, June 4, 2011

"tell the repo man and the stars above that you're the one i love. . ."

Hello my lovelies!!

How have ya’ll been?!?!  It’s been awhile I know. . .my bad.  Been vlogging up a storm though so you can check it out here if ya wanna:

FACEBOOK:  http://www.facebook.com/twofatgirls
Blog:  http://thetwofatgirls.blogspot.com/
YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/user/thetwofatgirls

I’m tellin’ ya I am so insanely tired but every time I try to sleep, it just doesn’t happen.  I always have good intentions of going to bed early but then I end up doing laundry.  I plan on taking a nap when I get home, Bug has other plans. . .like the pool.


I plan on sleeping in. . .well yeah, that hasn’t happened in weeks.  And yes I know I should could be napping right now instead of typing this here random blog, but it’s almost time for the new episode of Doctor Who!

thanks to spoilers i know who River is!

And it’s gonna be epic.  How do I know it’s gonna be epic?  Cuz I read spoilers and I totally should not have.  River always warned of spoilers and I went and did it anyway.  The episode from a couple weeks ago I didn’t really care for. . .probably because the episode about the Tardis the week before made me cry, this one just didn’t live up to my expectations, but for realsies, after I read these spoilers. . .uh yeah.  It’s gonna be E-P-I-C!

What else do I wanna talk about. . .tomorrow I have to work 6 hours!  Oh the agony!  Oh the horror!  Now, I know many of you are probably  like ‘6 hours is cake, I work 14 hour shifts!’  Well I haven’t worked more than 4 hours since oh lets see,  October!  We all know about my uber crappy back and while it is feeling better and I can stand for longer periods of time, albeit I am still crooked, I don’t need to go in the back and lay on top of the washing machine and cry anymore.  I feel practically fantastic.  *knock on wood*  But seriously, I’m scared to work that long tomorrow. . .so yeah.  Just keep me in the back of your mind tomorrow. . .lol

Something else. . .I’m sure ya’ll probably seen on my facebook that I’ve joined Weight Watchers blah, blah, blah.  We’ll I’ve lost over 30 pounds so far and no one has ever recalculated my points.  Well they did my first week, but no one has ever done it again.  So I did it myself the other day and I’ve gone down  3 points and no one told me!  Tiffers was the one who told me recalculate!  So now I keep thinking “I could have been losing more weight if I’d been eating less points!”  I mean, how long have I been eating too many points?!?!?

So while I’m angry that no one told me about this, I am also angry because I’ve lost 3 whole points.  I mean that’s a Fiber One Bar, a bag of popcorn, a 100 calorie pack of Pringles. . .so many things!  But it’s for the greater good so I’m just gonna suck it up and move on. . .

Onto music goodness. . .only 26 more days until I get to see David Gray in Nashville and meet up with all my DG buddies!!!  I am so fuhreakin’ uber crazy excited!!!  It’s been a year (I think) since I’ve heard them beautiful yee-hee’s live and I am so ready!  I mean look at his little David Gray face and imagine him going ‘YEE-HEE!’  LOL


Still gotta find me an uber cute outfit.  And a hotel.  And save up some spending money.  *sigh*  Which means I need to NOT complain about working a 6 hour shift cuz that means more dinero and more tips.  But yeah. . .*whine!*

Done now. . .  :)

PS  This blog brought to you by David Gray’s The One I Love.


PSS  Hells to the yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment