Sunday, October 3, 2010

all that's left now are these words that i've been trying to say to you. . .

Hello my cheeky blog readers!

Just thought I’d write a few lines about how things have been going . . .SHITTY! That’s how it’s been going. . .but I’ll live, I always do. The one thing with having an evil back with ruptured/bulging discs and degenerative disc disease is you have a much higher pain tolerance than the average person. Oh the stories I could tell you, but I won’t. Now with that being said, it still hurts like a son of a bitch! So even though I’m being nice to you and smiling, and working, and going out places, DOES NOT mean that it doesn’t hurt! Geez! I am a very strong willed person who doesn’t cry in front of people, I don’t like to show weakness, I definitely don’t like to ask for help, and I don’t like people to pay for me. I am seriously desperate if I cry in front of someone so yeah. . .just remember that. . .

Ok, now that my rant is over with. . .

I had a crazy drug induced Goo Goo Dolls dream. It started with me and Steph going to the show and while I know I have awesome 5th row seats, it turns out they are 5th row seats in the balcony and the place is huge and there are no screens. So we’re trying to watch them and they are the size of ants. Well, John starts singing this song I’ve never heard before and attempting to get the crowd into it and it’s just not happening. Well, I know all the words to this song I’ve never heard before and he comes up to the balcony and is serenading me with this song when I realize, “You’re not John Rzeznik! This is an imposter with a John Rzeznik haircut and a wife beater! And this isn’t even the Goo Goo Dolls!”

Me and Steph leave to go find the real Goo Goo Dolls and find them playing in a mall food court. I run to a table to claim it and Steph goes to order us some drinks. I’m watching Goo play turn my head for just a second and suddenly I’m at school and realize that I’ve missed the bus home! And then I wake up Bug busts up in the room wanting to know where her ‘movie candy’ is. *sigh*

On a more serious note, I’m not sure how I’m even going to make it my Goo concert this week. There are times when I stand, it’s like someone is slicing the inside of my leg with a hot knife. Not to mention often times my hip sticks out and I look like a question mark. Now I know I am super fly and have got gangsta style *tee-hee* but even I can’t pull off the question mark look. . . I did get a super cute new shirt to wear so that’s one goo-d thing,. . .gonna have to find me a cool hair accessory to go with it. . .

Ok, think that’s all.

Done now. . .

PS This blog is brought to you by the Goo Goo Dolls, Hey Ya. Listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDFy6Zb21Ag

No comments:

Post a Comment